What is Sound healing?
Sound healing uses the power of sound to restore one’s mind, body and spirit back to a state of balance. The harmonic vibrations from the instruments have a relaxing effect and promotes healing and well-being. There are several benefits to sound healing. Here are some examples:
- Reduce Anxiety, Insomnia and depression
- Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol
- Improves circulation and respiratory rates
- Release of blocked emotions
- Increases vital energy flow, creativity, intuition
Here is a small sample video of what sound healing sounds like. It will sound a little different than in person since I do not have a microphone right now. I also recommend listening on computer versus phone for sound quality.
In the near future I will proving sound healings via a Zoom webcast. Stay tuned for more information on that soon.