Mental Health Clinician
Looking for clinicians for Loveland and Lafayette, CO.
We are looking for an integrative clinician with a passion for counseling to join the team at The Other Road Counseling PLLC, who would like to help individuals flourish.
Who we are:
At The Other Road Counseling we provide our clients with professional counseling centered on 6 key values, trust, integrity, respect, professionalism, vulnerability and advocacy. These are the same values that we provide all of our therapist’s here as well!
As a therapist here, you will join a dynamic practice and team, which offers you support in a warm and creative environment, that will allow you to grow not only as a clinician, and as a person as well.
Here at The Other Road Counsling, we want you to set your own schedule and build your ideal caseload. We also provide all of our therapist’s growth opportunities and trainings.
What we do
We have built a team of highly specialized counselors who serve the following populations: children, adolescents, young adults, and adults. We specialize working with the following diagnoses: anxiety, depression, autism, chronic illness, family therapy, grief, relationships, attachment issues, trauma, men’s issues, OCD, perfectionism, performance anxiety, trauma, career, self-esteem, body image. Please check out our speciality pages on our website: www.theotherroadcounseling.com
We are person-centered therapists and whom are trauma informed. We specialize in EMDR therapy (children throughout various ages), play therapy (in-direct and direct), cognitive behavioral therapy, solution focused brief therapy, dialetectic behavioral therapy, mindfulness, somatic therapy, internal family systems, and we provide a holistic approach.
What makes us unique:
As person centered therapists, we meet our clients where they are at when entering the therapy space. We want our clinicians to grow just like our clients do. To do that we believe that our therapists need to work in an environment that allows them to solely focus on clinical work and their self-care, so they can provide a good work-life balance. Because of this:
- You will have complete freedom over your schedule
- You will be free to take as many clients as you want (we consistently have a long waitlist of clients)
- Since we have a waitlist, you can grow your caseload as quickly as you want
- You will work at the times that are convenient for you
- You can have the option to work some days remote when not in the office
- You will have no productivity requirements
- We have weekly case review and business staff meetings
- You will be working in a supportive and collaborative environment
- Our marketing, admin and billing departments will handle any non-clinical issues
- Our owner and our other licensed therapists are available if you have urgent questions
To learn more about us, you can visit our website: www.theotherroadcounseling.com
What we are looking for
The right person for the position:
- Will provide exemplary clinical care to clients
- Values continuity of care and is looking for long-term opportunities
- Would be comfortable with building a caseload that consists of all age groups (kids, adolescents and adults).
- Provide dedicated and consistent hours. Some weekend availability is a plus, but not required.
- Will be able to manage a caseload of at least 20 clients
- Will complete clinical documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Will maintain confidentiality and behave in an professional and ethical manner at all times
- Able to advocate for their own needs
- Able to hear constructive feedback
- Wants to participate in trainings and certifications outside and within The Other Road Counseling
- Desires work-life balance
- Is interested in growing professionally
- Is willing to be part of a cohesive team
- Is able to manage a caseload independently
- Has excellent computer and organizational skills with an attention to detail
We are looking for interns or clinicians with the following licenses:
- Licensed Professional Counselor Candidate (LPCC)
- Marriage and Family Therapist Candidate (MFTC)
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
What we offer:
- Complete freedom over your schedule (see above: what makes us unique)
- Work/Life balance
- Free trainings and clinicial resources provided by The Other Road Counseling
- Free supervision
- Weekly team meetings/case reviews
- Beautiful modern furnished office
- Full administrative support: referrals, admin, marketing, and billing
- Weekly and as-needed consultation
- The Other Road Counseling’s owner and leadership team are available if you have urgent questions
- Social Outings